There has been a recent increase in crime in our area, especially residential burglary. Our neighborhood is especially sensitive to unknown people wandering the streets .

Devcon rep Jordan Bastian canvasing area on 8/14/12 had no personal vehicle in sight. An out of state business ID. Was pushy about collecting sensitive personal info., will give none in return. Told us not to share any financial discussions with neighbors. Was insistent about seeing the inside of our home. Used scare sales tactics.

Unknown, out of area Reps canvas neighborhood at a time when most folks at work.

Call Utah parent co. # on reps business card =put on hold indefinitely.

We reported this as suspicious activity to local law enforcement.

Had an Experience with Devcon Security?

Comments

Fjc Security - Security Guard Review Fjc Security "4-12 shift is a joke don't wear uniforms, be sleeping, listening to music with head phones on, watching movies. No supervision and they retaliated in write ups. Pictures don't lie..." Read more Poor service form ADT- being charged for engineer call out, when I wasnt informed ADT "Dear ADT, this is with reference to Poor customer service provided by your company. 1) I had a Routine Inspection booked with your company dated 06 October 2016, for which I had..." Read more CPI Security - Customer Care Review CPI Security "After an alarm code went unanswered by CPI I found out that our system was not going through as a cell call as I was told it would when we..." Read more Vivint - Unfairly billed Vivint "After four years with Vivant, tried to switch my service and was told my 3 year contract had been auto renewed and i was billed $1275 for canceling my service...." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more