I hate door to door salesmen as much as the next guy.And when this Devcon guy came knocking on the door i showed it.

i don't appreciate someone coming to my house when im eating,sleeping,or doing anything! i'm home because i'm chilling! Well when this guy came to my house i started off with the same thing i tell all the others, im not interested and if i wanted to buy any upgrade i'd go get it myself. But he didnt back down (as they all do) but has my angry level rose, i started listening.

he said something about my system. how it goes to the phone line and i need my home phone! i dont even use my home phone! he keep saying how they would pay for the upgrade and install it for free!

(nothing is free) well i broke my first rule and let him in. and something happened, i dont know if he was just an amazing salesmen but he made me realize that i was paying for a system that might not do it's job if i needed it to. the stuff he offered seemed legit and pretty cool, cameras,cell chips, two way talk. and it worked with my smart phone!

then the price came... and it was a bit more than what i was paying. but i didnt mind. i got an alarm for the protection of my family so i didnt mind spending a few more bucks to make sure it works when i might need it.

the weird thing was that i actually felt lucky that i was sold.

So if you see some guy come to your door and he works for Devcon, give him a chance.Might just save your life.

Had an Experience with Devcon Security?

Comments

No it *** sure won't be saving anyone's life. LOL

You must work for that door-to-door company. ;)

~Notfooled