Promised free months service.Took voided check and billed us 154 the next day.

Also promised a refund immeadiately but still waiting on that. This guy is a complete scam artist. The Company is legit but the salesman is not being truthful. He is taking advantage of small town people with a bunch of lies and smooth talk and in this economy, thats not cool.

Do not fall for this if you see them.I think they lock you in on a three year contract without your knowledge and then make you pay nearly 1,000 for the whole system if you cancel.

Had an Experience with Devcon Security?

Comments

SAME PROBLEM...PUSHING SALESMAN AT DOOR, EXPLAINED TO HIM THAT MY HUSBAND WAS SICK AND HE WALKED IN ANYWAY.ASKED SPECIFICALLY ABOUT CANCELLATAION PROCESS AND HE SAID THAT THERE WOULD BE NO ISSUES, THEY WOULD JUST COME AND GATHER THERE EQUIPMENT.

HE LIED!!!!! HE FORGOT TO MENTION THAT I HAVE TO PAY THE REMIANING BALANCE OF A CONTRACT WHICH IS 56 MONTHS. AGIAN, HE FAILED TO MENTION THAT.

FURTHERMORE, JUST BECAUSE MY HUSBAND SMOKES...DOES NOT GIVE A SALESMAN THE PERMISSION TO FEEL AT HOME AND LIGHT UP.I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

The "customer for four years" doesnt talk like a customer, more like a defensive employee or an actor.....Oh wait, thats the same thing when it pertains to Devcon/Pinnacle workers...

Ive read nothing but horrible things about this company and when i brought that to the representatives' attention as i Googled the company while they bombarded my parents with questions, they didnt have much to say.

They really need to work on their scripts a bit more....:roll

The sales rep practically forced his way in my house...I was home by myself with my child.

Should've NEVER answered the door. I didn't realize it was an actual contract - thought I was just signing for a special for a limited time. He did mention the 3 day cancellation period but NEGLECTED to mention that after those 3 days the only way I could get out was paying almost $3000.00...

Mine is a 5-year contract...this is ridiculous.

Ive had the service for awhile and love it!When I signed up they verified with me over the phone that I was signing a contract, which seemed redundant since I had just physically signed a contract, but they went over it anyway.

They also asked me if there were any special promises the representative had made, in my case that was no, sounds like in your case you should've said yes?

Anyway, awesome company, great service, I've had it go off police arrived in minites, very pleased!

Sorry your rep didn't deliver on his promise.Did you try talking to a supervisor first before posting here?

This is the same ownership company as Pinnacle Security. F BBB.

Run by a bunch of college dropouts.