Devcon Security - Conned and trapped in ridiculous contract

Issue not resolved

I signed up with Devcon & was told it was a 1 year contract, last year they sold to Monitronics, which has terrible service.2-1/2 years later I am moving and I call them to cancel service & they're telling me it was a 3 year contract?

My old account information is in storage so I need to verify that but it makes me mad. I'd never have knowingly signed a contract for any service for 3 yrs - just not practical these days. I asked the guy at Monitronics if I could "buy-out" of my contract at a discount & he said no that I was stuck.... AND they will not stop monitoring the house until the contract expires - even though I sold the house and I warned the new owners to NOT use Monitronics.

How do they get away with that and no county permit??

I don't know how companies get away with this kind of mentality.I have home security and I don't even own a home!

d5e4bba review #475342
0 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue1 Comments1 Report
Had an experience with Devcon Security?  Submit review about this company
executiveresponseteam@mon

Feb 12 Dallas, Texas

Hello,
I'm very sorry to hear about your recent customer service experience and I would like an opportunity to resolve your concerns. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I can be reached at 1-888-758-5900 from 9:30 am -6:00 pm Central Time Monday through Thursday and Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
John Kyser
Executive Response Team

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.